2.5-Hr Whale Cruise: 1 Child 3-13 ($49), or 1 ($59), 2 ($114) or 4 Adults ($209) with Boattime Luxury Yacht Charters
$49 for a 2.5-hour whale watching tour for one child aged 3-13 (total value up to $59)
$59 for a 2.5-hour whale watching tour for one adult (total value up to $99)
$114 for a 2.5-hour whale watching tour for two adults (total value up to $198)
$209 for a 2.5-hour whale watching tour for four adults (total value up to $396)
- Valid to: 01 November 2020
- Board the modern 34-metre superyacht Sun Goddess and tour in style
- See the majestic humpback whales in their natural environment or receive a free return cruise
- 360º viewing available from the lower and upper decks with a fully licensed bar
- Chance to view dolphins, sea turtles, birds and other marine life
- Cruise out off the scenic Gold Coast through clear blue waters
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Children aged under 3 can travel free of charge
Jump aboard Sun Goddess, conveniently moored at Mariners Cove and cruise out toward the panoramic Queensland coastline on the Gold Coast. Be guided by a fully trained and dedicated staff that thrives to make the experience a memorable one. This 2.5-hour whale watching experience can be the perfect morning activity for all those seeking an adventure in style.
From June to November every year, humpback whales take the long strenuous journey from Antarctica to holiday off the warmer shores of the Queensland coastline. Witnessing the amazing strength and beauty of one of the world's largest marine creatures should be an experience on the top of anyone-s bucket list. Queensland and the Gold Coast has long been known as the place to have a premium whale-watching experience.