Ausmed IPL Photorejuvenation + Derma-Fill: 1 ($49), 2 ($79) or 3 ($99) Sessions at MedPulse Westside (Up to $372 Value)
$49 for one session of full-face Ausmed IPL skin photorejuvenation treatment with a derma-fill or derma peel (total value up to $124)
$79 for two sessions of full-face Ausmed IPL skin photorejuvenation treatments with derma-fill or derma peel (total value up to $248)
$99 for three sessions of full-face Ausmed IPL skin photorejuvenation treatments with derma-fill or derma peel (total value up to $372)
- Improve the skin-s appearance to a younger, more even skin tone and complexion with this IPL treatment
- Targets sun damage pigmentation, sun spots, fine lines, acne, scarring and open pores
- Choice of a derma fill or derma peel treatment
- A Derma-Fill is an anti-inflammatory and hydrating skin infusion aimed at targeting, acne, rosacea, blemishes and dry skin.
- A Derma-Peel is a skin resurfacing peel designed to target specific skin conditions such wrinkles, fine lines, acne scarring, and pigmentation.
How does IPL Photorejuvenation work?During IPL photorejuvenation treatments, high energy light waves are used to reduce or target many common effects of ageing, including facial wrinkles and skin discolourations. IPL light also encourages the production of collagen, a natural protein that fills in wrinkles, making the skin smooth and supple. With each treatment, the results of IPL photorejuvenation become more pronounced.