Customised AHA Chemical Peel with LED ($59) + Hydration Enzyme Mask ($69) at Lucem Laser (Up to $199 Value)
$59 for a customised AHA chemical peel and LED (total value up to $140)
$69 for a customised AHA chemical peel, LED and hydration enzyme mask (total value up to $199)
- Receive a skin consultation to identify skins conditions
- The therapist will customise an AHA peel that aims to rejuvenate the skin
- Can improve and create a more even skin tone and pigmentation, enhance collagen production, and help to reverse the signs of ageing
- LED aims to penetrate the skin at different depths and fight acne-causing bacteria, plump skin and reduce wrinkles
- Upgrade to receive hydration enzyme mask and serum infusion
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.