Dermal Filler - 1ml ($319) or 2ml ($629) at Ageless Cosmetic & Laser Clinics
$319 for a 1ml dermal filler
$629 for a 2ml dermal filler
- Aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow's feet and between the eyes
- Choose a 1ml or 2ml option
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections applied with a fine needle across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid, or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow's feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks, engaging in exercise and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trustWe ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurryThese offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refundIf you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn-t suitable for you, we-ll give you a full refund.