$299 for 1ml Dermal Filler at My Doctors Clinic Surfers Paradise, $35 Admin Fee May Apply
$299 (+ $35 admin fee for a new customer) for 1ml of dermal filler
- Premium dermal fillers are designed to last up to 14 months
- Fillers can give volume to thin lips and cheeks, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, and improve the appearance of recessed scars
- They can be used on: lips | cheeks | sad lines | mouth frowns | smoker lines | jawline | chin line | nasal lines
- Please note, a $35 admin fee applies to new customers
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn-t suitable for you, we-ll give you a full refund.