Chemical Peel: Light - 1 ($19) or 2 ($36), or Cosmetic-Grade - 1 ($39) or 2 Sessions ($75) at Miami Kiss International
$19 for one session of light chemical peel (total value up to $149)
$39 for one session of cosmetic-grade chemical peel (total value up to $369)
$36 for two sessions of light chemical peel (total value up to $298)
$75 for two sessions of cosmetic-grade chemical peel (total value up to $738)
- Freshen up your skin with a customised peel
- Suitable for all skin
- Includes a skin analysis and cleanse
- Peels address a variety of skin concerns, including dryness, dehydration acne, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, ageing, fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea, chronic redness and congestion.
- Benefit to peels may reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth, treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and ageing, aim to improve the appearance of mild scars, treat certain types of acne, reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills, improve the look and feel of skin and areas of sun damage may improve after chemical peeling.
- Designed to leave the skin plump and hydrated
What is a chemical peel?
Skin Peels are essential for maintaining the health of your skin and improving signs of ageing as our skin naturally replaces itself every 40 days, slowing down as we age. Peeling the skin removes dead skin cells and stimulates your skin cell growth cycle which has many anti-ageing benefits for your skin.
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length. Regular peeling strengthens the outer layer of the skin, improving texture, softness, superficial blemishes and uneven skin tone by removing accumulated dead skin cells and enhancing bright, youthful skin and slowing down the ageing process.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days. After a chemical peel, skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun, so wear sunscreen every day.
- Treatment Time - 30 mins
- Recommended Intervals - 4 weeks
- Recovery Time - Minimal - same day