Cosmetic Tattoo: Eyeliner $99, Brows $179, Lips $199 at Ramada Resort Kooralbyn Valley - Oasis Day Spa & Wellness Centre
1 Routley Drive, Kooralbyn, 4285
|Time Left||>1 month|
$99 for a semi-permanent make-up treatment for upper or lower eyeliner (total value up to $200)
$179 for a microstroke eyebrow feathering (total value up to $500)
$199 for a semi-permanent make-up treatment for full lips (total value up to $500)
- Designed to create fuller, more defined brows, lips or eyeliner
- Utilises semi-permanent make-up to create thin hair strokes
- Brow shape and colour are customised to suit individuals
- Ideal for filling in sparse or misshapen eyebrows
- Enhance top or under eyelashes with a cosmetically tattooed eyeliner
- Save time doing make-up in the morning
- Illusory technique for subtle beauty leaving no visible line on the upper lid
- Numbing cream application included
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.