$49 for Oxygen Facial Therapy and Microdermabrasion at Lotus Laser Clinic (Up to $125 Value)
$49 for oxygen facial therapy and microdermabrasion (total value up to $125)
- Microdermabrasion aims to exfoliate skin to reveal a brighter more even complexion and improve the penetration of skincare products
- Designed to even out skin tone, remove dead skin cells, unclog pores and rejuvenate skin
- Can help to lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and scars
- Oxygen facial therapy aims to help to rejuvenate skin and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Includes a consultation to assess skin type
What is microdermabrasion?
It's an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.