Breakfast and Regular-Sized Coffee for Two ($19) or Four People ($35) at Urchin Bar, Hampton (Up to $90 Value)
In a recent food study, it was determined that Saturday morning breakfast was considered the best meal of the week, especially among those who only ate one meal a week. Make your weekly meal special with today-s Groupon for Urchin Bar, Hampton:
$19 for breakfast and coffee for two people (total value up to $45)
- Two breakfast dishes
- Two regular coffees
$35 for breakfast and coffee for four people (total value up to $90)
- Appease grumblings tummies hungry for brekky with breakfast for you and a friend
- Sink teeth into a spanish omelette with chorizo, red onion and roasted capsicum, or go for the pancakes covered in your choice of topping
- Feast on a salmon hash brown stack or do away with epic-hunger pains with the Urchin big breakfast featuring eggs, mushrooms, sausages, bacon, hash browns with garlic bread
- Get your caffeine fix with a regular size coffee of your choice
- Whet appetites with the breakfast menu, available here
- Zomato: 3.5 / 5
- TripAdvisor: 4 / 5
Menu may be subject to seasonal change.
Urchin Bar is a popular tapas and cocktail bar located in the happening suburb of Hampton. With a focus on Mediterranean flavours, Urchin Bar serves up a wide variety of tapas dishes and main meals that satisfy both the taste buds and the tummy with fine flavours and generous portions. Urchin Bar offers customers an ideal drinks venue for unwinding from the day-s events or for a lazy Sunday afternoon beverage catching up with mates. Live music plays at the venue regularly, and visitors can spend some of Melbourne-s warmer nights soaking up the air, atmosphere and tunes in the outdoor seating area.