CoolSculpture Fat Freeze Treatment on One ($119) or Two ($219) Areas at True Dermal Clinic (Up to $800 Value)
$119 for a coolsculpture fat freeze treatment on one area (total value up to $460)
- Choose a one-area treatment on the single flank, inner thigh, lower abdominal or upper abdominal, love handle, arm, knee, calf or chin.
$219 for a coolsculpture fat freeze treatment on two areas (total value up to $800)
- Choose a two-area treatment on both; flanks, inner thighs, upper arms, buttock, knees, calves, pectorals, upper and lower abdomen, lower back or upper back.
What is Cool Sculpture?
Cool Sculpture is an innovative fat freezing treatment that naturally destroys and eliminates fat cells on stubborn fat bulges. This scientifically proven treatment is designed to gently and effectively reduce fat deposits in a non-invasive, comfortable way with noticeable and natural looking results after a few weeks from just one session.
During the Cool Sculpture procedure a non-invasive suction applicator is attached to the desired area, the applicator uses precise cooling (fat freeze) to crystallise the fat cells without causing harm to the surrounding skin or tissue. The crystallised fat cells are gradually eliminated through the body's natural processes. Perfect for parts of the body that are difficult to sculpt and shape! You can return to normal activities straight away. For more information on treatments and procedures, please contact the merchant by phone Tue-Sat at 0451 125 772 (please see opening hours)
How it works?
Note:This applies to new clients only
- A thorough half an hour body consultation is performed prior to your treatment to assess the area you would like to improve
- Their clinicians will measure the thickness of the fat in the area you would like treated and guide you in the best treatment options to give you the best results
- They will explain how the treatment works, treatment times, how many sessions you will require to achieve your desired result, upgrading options, contraindications as well as any risks or side effects
- Consent forms and base line photographs will be taken to monitor your results and give you the best treatment outcomes