Customised Microhydrabrasion + Enzyme Mask: One $45 or Three Sessions $120, Natural Look Medical Aesthetics (Up to $570)
$45 for one session of customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $190)
- Skin analysis
- Full cleanse
- Jan Marini Vitamin C
- Sun protection post treatment
- Enzyme mask
$120 for three sessions of customised microhydrabrasion with enzyme mask (total value up to $570)
- This hydrating microdermabrasion treatment deeply exfoliates the skin
- Full skin analysis is designed to create a personalised skin care regime and treatment plan to suit all skin types andskin issues
- Ideal way to combat blackheads, pimples and other imperfections caused by blocked pores
- Designed to prevent breakouts and uneven skin tone
- Help maintain skin texture with multiple treatments
What is microdermabrasion?
It's an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.