One ($189), Two ($335) or Three Sessions of Microneedling or Platelet Injections ($469) at Aesthetic Skincare Solutions
$189 for one session of PRP therapy or PRP with microneedling
$335 for two sessions of PRP therapy or PRP with microneedling
$469 for three sessions of PRP therapy or PRP with microneedling
- Platelet injections designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Microneedling can help treat acne scarring and sagging skin to stimulate the skins natural collagen reproduction
- Microneedling is similar to Dermapen- Collagen Induction Therapy or skin needling or dermarolling.
- PRP with Micro-needling Treatment is known as ‘China Doll Facial- or ‘Anti-Aging Facial-
- Conveniently located a short distance from Blackburn station
What is platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of wrinkles or dark skin around the eyes. Platelet Rich Plasma contains concentrated growth factors and can be injected into the skin or applied topically to stimulate collagen formation, hair growth, scar tissue repair.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trustWe ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurryThese offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refundIf you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn-t suitable for you, we-ll give you a full refund.