Two-Hour Kiteboarding Lesson for One ($69) or Two People ($119) with The Zu Boardsports, St Kilda (Up to $238 Value)
According to chaos theorists, a butterfly flapping its wings on one side of the world can eventually create a hurricane on the other, and an elephant falling over can cause the world to careen off its axis and into outer space. Harness the unpredictable power of the wind with today's Groupon for The Zu Boardsports, St Kilda:
$69 for a two-hour kiteboarding lesson for one person (total value up to $179)
$119 for a two-hour kiteboarding lesson for two people (total value up to $238)
- Suitable for beginners
- Learn about beach safety, how to set up your kite and fly a trainer kite
- Second hour is in the water, controlling the big kites and body dragging
- Learn the basics of launching and guiding a kiteboard
- Equipment provided including a wetsuit, life jacket and helmet
- Practice in the waters of St Kilda West Beach
- Ranked #1 Boat tours and Watersports activities in St Kilda on Tripadvisor
- Instructors have over 30 years- experience in waterboard sports
- Two hour lesson consists of 1 hour learning the basics on the beach and 1 hour kite control in the water
Over the course of two hours, aspiring aquanauts learn the basics of kiteboarding with tips and guidance from one of The Zu's instructors. All necessary equipment is provided including a wetsuit, life jacket and helmet. Shower facilities are also available on site to help surfers keep the sand out of their car.
The Zu Boardsports
The Zu Boardsports offers a range of lessons and gear hire to help foam-fans get the most out of Neptune's watery kingdom. Folks looking to harness the power of two elements simultaneously can opt for windsurfing or kiteboarding lessons while those on indefinite shore leave can try out one of the shop's skateboards or scooters on the test track out the back. The Zu specialises in stand-up paddle boarding, allowing folks to remain vertical as they crest the waves.