$4,795 for Bladeless LASIK Laser Eye Treatment Package on Both Eyes at Personal Eyes - Multiple Locations
$4,795 for a bladeless LASIK laser eye treatment package on both eyes
- Designed to target conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism
- Utilises advanced bladeless LASIK correction with Wavefront technology
- Cornea is not directly treated with laser, which aims to make healing quicker
- Consultations available at various locations. Surgery will take place at Sydney CBD location
- Includes medications and postoperative consultations
What is laser eye surgery?
Laser eye surgery aims to improve vision, tending to both long and short-sightedness. The operation is performed under local anaesthetic, and involves a careful reshaping of the cornea.
What happens at the consultation?
The practitioner will explain the process and perform an eye test. There will then be an opportunity to raise any questions and concerns, and discuss the risks and factors of consideration.
What aftercare is needed?
Clients will need to rest their eyes after the surgery, and are therefore recommended to arrange for a family member or friend to take care of them. Driving will not be possible and a few days off work may be necessary. Eye pads are often worn for at least 24 hours and, if not, sunglasses can prevent dust or debris from getting in the eye.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust
We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry
These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund
If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn-t suitable for you, we-ll give you a full refund.