One ($95.50) or Two Sessions ($189) of Mandelic Facial Chemical Peel at Finesse Cosmetic Surgery (Up to $318 Value)
$95.50 for one session of mandelic facial chemical peel (total value up to $159)
$189 for two sessions of mandelic facial chemical peel (total value up to $318)
- Works by remodelling skin - designed to enhance skin clarity, tone and texture
- Aims to help with rosacea, telangiectatic type
- Made for sensitive skin types
- No pre-treatment preparation
- Minimal visible peeling or flaking
- Quick procedure of about 20 minutes
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse the skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.