5-Course Nepalese Banquet + Wine: 2 ($39), 4 ($75), 6 ($110), 8 ($145) or 10 Ppl ($180) at Big Belly (Up to $605 Value)
$39 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for two people (total value up to $121)
- Three starters to share
- One main each
- One plain rice and roti each
- One dessert each
- One glass of wine each
$75 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for four people (total value up to $242)
$110 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for six people (total value up to $363)
$145 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for eight people (total value up to $484)
$180 for a five-course Nepalese banquet with wine for two 10 people (total value up to $605)
- Fill up on starters like mashed potato with herbs and spices served with tomato chutney, salt and pepper calamari, and garlic prawns
- Move on to mains such as potato beef curry, egg noodles, or seasoned barramundi fish grilled and served with salad and rice
- Enjoy a side of rice and roti
- Stay sweet with a dessert consisting of banana fritter or gulab jamun each
- The meal can be complemented with a glass of wine
- See the full menu here
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Fancy a Nepalese dine-out in Coburg? Visit Big Belly, a restaurant located on Sydney Road, and enjoy a plethora of Asian delicacies such as egg noodles, seasoned barramundi fish and gulab jamun. With this Nepalese banquet deal in Melbourne, patrons can make it a romantic or a communal experience, by inviting just one or up to nine more foodies along.
This dinner consists of five courses and starts with three entrée dishes. Patrons can then proceed to enjoy the main meal featuring the likes of dal, mushroom stir-fry, or chicken curry. The intermingling of Asian flavours and scents is not yet over as diners can treat their sweet teeth to a dessert. A glass of wine complements this Big Belly Nepalese feast deal.