$60 for $100 to Spend on Locally and Ethically-Sourced Contemporary Australian Cuisine at Bar Rendezvous, Sydney CBD
$60 for $100 to spend on food and beverages from the Tapastry Menu for two or more people
$120 for $200 to spend on food and beverages from the Tapastry Menu for four or more people
Want a Suggestion?
- Crispy fried free range chicken ($23 value)
- Torched Glacier 51 toothfish ($27 value)
- Vanilla bean panna cotta, cookies and cream crumble with ganache ($20 value)
- Two glasses of Rockbare Chardonnay ($24 value)
Total Bill: $94 for two people
- Contemporary Australian dining within the five-star Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
Tapastry menu designed by Executive Chef Denny Lohanda to showcase fresh, regionally grown ingredients and ethically-sourced produce
- Start with smaller plates like Rose Valley beef tataki with ponzu sauce or Binnorie quark arancini with tomato gel, yoghurt mousse, and pickled cucumber
- Savour mains such as torched Glacier 51 toothfish with green papaya salad, ginger and lime dressing or fried local snapper in soda batter
- End on a sweet note with vanilla bean panna cotta with cookies and cream crumble and warm chocolate and Nutella ganache
- Toast with a range of carefully selected wines to pair with each dish
Menu may be subject to seasonal change.
Bar Rendezvous is located within the Accor Pullman Sydney Hyde Park. Serving up a selection of dishes that showcase regional ingredients and innovative share plates, the menu is packed full of creations by Executive Chef Denny Lohanda. With each plate a carefully-crafted work of art, and a view of Hyde Park to enjoy, it's an ideal place to celebrate a special occasion or to treat loved ones.
Ask a question