$69 Chin Fat Freezing, or HIFU Treatment on Chin or Crow's Feet at The Labodytory (Up to $249 Value)
$69 for a chin cup fat freezing treatment or HIFU treatment on the chin (total value up to $249)
$69 for a crow-s feet reduction HIFU treatment (total value up to $249)
- HIFU treatment is a cosmetic grade non-surgical option on a choice of areas
- Uses the power of ultrasound to lift and tighten the skin
- Designed to protect the skin surface, whilst precisely penetrating at deeper depths and higher temperatures than radio frequency targeting areas beyond the dermis and foundation layers, where structural weakening starts
- Aims to increase elastin and collagen production
- Designed to stimulate skin cells, rejuvenate the skin, and improve, firm and tighten muscles
- Can help reduce the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and signs of ageing, and improve skin elasticity
- One treatment is designed to reveal results over just a few months, with results lasting up to 12 months
- Requires no chemicals, injections, downtime or follow-up procedures
What is HIFU treatment?
HIFU delivers warm pulses of high-intensity, focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the surface of the skin, causing the muscle layer to contract. This treatment is designed to help improve the appearance of firmness in the muscles and encourage the production of collagen.
What is cryogenic lipolysis/fat freezing?
Harnessing the power of low temperatures, this treatment aims to help contour bodies when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A therapist works a high-tech probe over the selected area, applying vacuum suction which creates a warm and then a cold sensation as the treatment takes effect.