Blue Mountains: Apple and Persimmon Picking Day Tour for One Adult or One Child with Ozia Tours
Celebrate the apple and persimmon picking season and enjoy a fruitful day out of the city. Just an hour and a half away from Sydney lies a quaint town, Bilpin, home to a scenic orchard where guests can look for their perfect fruit. Afterward, they are welcome to purchase their picked apples for a discounted price of $5 per kg and the persimmon for $8 per kg.
To recharge the batteries, the next point of the itinerary is apple cider tasting in a local brewery. Foodies can also indulge in the local famous woodfire pizzas served on site. Before heading back home, make a stop at The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah, spreading over the 252 hectares of land with 28 hectares open to the public, including over 6,000 plant species.
- 9;45am: apple and persimmon picking
- 11:45am: cider tasting and lunch stop (lunch at own expense)
- 1:30pm: Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens
- 4pm: Parramatta Westfield (Cnr Argyle Street & Church Street, Parramatta)
- 4:50pm: YHA Central (11 Rawson Pl, Sydney)