Choice of Facial: 1 ($45), 2 ($79) or 3 Sessions ($115) at Ella Baché - Ella Express, Joondalup (Up to $330 Value)
$45 for one session of facial of choice (total value up to $110)
- Microdermabrasion, AHA peel or facial with LED
$79 for two sessions of facial of choice (total value up to $220)
$115 for three sessions of facial of choice (total value up to $330)
- Treat the skin to a pampering facial
- Choose from three different facials to suit a range of skin types
- Microdermabrasion facial is designed to treat congested skin, pigmentation and acne scarring
- It works by gently removing the top layer of skin to reveal a brighter and more even complexion
- Target rough, dull and oily skin with an AHA facial peel
- Or opt for a facial with LED to revitalise the skin
What is microdermabrasion?
It's an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.