Darwin: Crocodile Cove Entry, Tour or 'Cage of Death' Experience for One or Two at the Award-Winning Crocosaurus Cove
Located in the heart of Darwin-s city, Crocosaurus Cove brings city slickers, tourists, and wildlife lovers alike up close with Australia-s saltwater crocs. Visitors will uncover a wide range of reptiles found across regions like the Kimberley, Kakadu and Arnhem Land.
- Get lowered into the Cage of Death and get up close with crocodiles while they are fed
- Surround yourself with almost 100 juvenile crocodiles and feed them with a fishing line on the Fishing for Crocs platform
- Spot over 15 different species of fish in the 200,000 litre freshwater aquarium
- Watch diver fish feeding and surface fish feeding during the day
- Attend a ‘Meet the Reptiles- session to learn about the interesting critters
- Visit the Turtle Sanctuary to see some of the park-s smaller inhabitants
The Area: Darwin, Northern Territory
As the largest city and capital city of Northern Territory, Darwin boasts a relaxed vibe that blends well with the tropical climate. Boats are anchored around the harbour, pavements are littered with chairs and tables from side street restaurants and museums showcase the city's past with indigenous art. Explore the famous national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield or the Tiwi Islands to appreciate the beauty of nature.