Dental Implant, X-Rays and Australian Made Crown: 1 ($2,899), 2 ($5,699) or 3 Sets ($8,499) at Bentleigh Dental Care
$2,899 for one titanium implant, X-rays and one Australian made full porcelain crown
$5,699 for two titanium implants, X-rays and two Australian made full porcelain crowns
$8,499 for three titanium implants, X-rays and three Australian made full porcelain crowns
- Have up to three damaged teeth covered with crowns
- Designed to restore the function and appearance of teeth
- Australian made crowns
- X-rays included
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trustWe ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurryThese offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refundIf you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn-t suitable for you, we-ll give you a full refund.