Four-Course Indian Feast for Two ($39) of Four People ($65) at MK's Indian Restaurant (Up to $200 Value)
$39 for a four-course Indian feast for two people (total value up to $100)
- Pappadums with mint sauce
- Mixed entree platter for two people
- Two main courses
- Two servings of gulab jamun
$65 for a four-course Indian feast for four people (total value up to $200)
- Begin with a starter of pappadums with mint sauce to share
- Then enjoy a mixed-entree platter of chicken tikka, seekh kebab, samosa and onion bhaji
- For the main event, choose from options like Goat Meat Masala, Rogan Josh, Butter Chicken and Vindaloo
- Finish on a sweet note with a gulab jamun for dessert
- See the full menu here
Menu may be subject to change.
MK-s Indian Restaurant
MK-s Indian Restaurant gives diners a true taste of India with their passion for authentic spices and quality ingredients at their Annandale restuarant. Indulge in a wide variety of dishes from the ever popular tikka masala and butter chicken, or something special like mango chicken or egg curry gravy. Sink your teeth into a range of succulent options like tandoori chicken, seekh kebab, paneer tikka, lahori chicken. Grab dessert if there-s room to spare, with options like mango kulfi, ras malai and gulab jamun. Open six days a week.