Four-Week Beginners' Dance Course for One ($45) or Two People ($79) at Studio Exclusive Pole Dancing (Up to $448 Value)
$45 for a four-week beginners- dance course for one person (total value up to $224)
$79 for a four-week beginners- dance course for two people (total value up to $448)
- Learn to dance in a variety of styles
- Aims to improve health and fitness
- Fun workout for the upper body and core
- Includes one practice session per week plus one session of the selected course
- Can help build confidence in women
- Suitable for all women of all shapes, sizes, ages, fitness levels, strengths and flexibility
- Available in Chatswood and Drummoyne locations
Studio Exclusive Pole Dancing believes that, through dance, women can gain confidence, better health and a sense of community. Dance instructors teach a range of dance fitness classes such as pole dancing, flexibility and conditioning classes at both their Chatswood and Drummoyne studios. Customers can participate in week by week classes to improve flexibility and fitness while having fun with fellow ladies.
Clients can choose from a variety of pole dancing classes to help build upper body and core strength. Participants can begin by getting familiar with the pole learning basic turns and simple spins, then progressing onto a combination of spins and a beginners- routine. This step-by-step program is suited to all levels and aims to improve fitness and muscle tone. Timetable may be subject to change.