Hydradermabrasion Facial: One ($49), Two ($90) or Three Sessions ($126) at Å Tone Body Skin (Up to $450 Value)
$49 for one session of hydradermabrasion facial (total value up to $150)
$90 for two sessions of hydradermabrasion facial (total value up to $300)
$126 for three sessions of hydradermabrasion facial (total value up to $450)
- Non-invasive water and active serum-based resurfacing facial treatment
- Can target uneven skin tone, oily and congested pores, dehydrated and dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles
- Customised to each individual to achieve clearer, hydrated and more youthful skin
- Utilises exfoliation, suction and infusion of serums
- Serums: cleanse and peel designed to remove impurities and uncover a healthy and vibrant layer of skin through gentle exfoliation | acne prevention and moisturising designed to remove excess sebum, blackheads and other impurities whilst still retaining healthy moisture levels in the skin | hydration and rejuvenation designed to hydrate and nourish the skin with antioxidant-rich ingredients to promote collagen and elastin production
What is hydradermabrasion?
It's an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.