Pizza or Pasta and Wine for Two ($22) or Four ($44) at Awarded The Darling Pizzeria (Up to $100 Value)
$22 for pizza or pasta with wine for two people (total value up to $50)
- Two pizzas or pasta dishes
- Two glasses of wine or soft drink
$44 for pizza or pasta with wine for four people (total value up to $100)
- 2013 Winner of Best Italian for Sydney City Menulog-s Tasty Takeaway Awards
- Each person chooses from any of the 25 different pizzas and over 15 pastas
- Traditional pizzas include the Australiana, Meat Deluxe and Mexicana
- Gourmet pizzas include peri peri chicken, quattordici (v), and The Darling Special
- Feast on pasta like tortellini boscaiola, d'olio with seafood, BBQ duck risotto, and smoked salmon
- Sip on a glass of house red or white or a soft drink each
- View full menu here
- Bonus: Add an additional diner to the table for $15, or order another à la carte main
Groupies can choose from this pizzeria-s massive range of traditional and gourmet pizzas, as well as meat, vegetarian and seafood pastas. Traditional pizzas include the Mediterranean with garlic, oven roasted capsicum, fresh tomato, Napolitana sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese or the BBQ meat lovers with bacon, pepperoni, cabanossi, BBQ sauce and mozzarella cheese. Gluten free bases are available at an additional cost.
Those feeling fancy can feast on gourmet pizzas such as the Quattro with BBQ Peking duck and sweet chili sauce or the Nove with marinated king prawns, pesto and fresh baby rocket. Other options include the chicken, mushroom and snow pea risotto and the smoked salmon pasta with white cream, garlic and avocado.