Port Stephens: One-Day Tour for 1 Adult or Child w/ 4WD Ride, Sand Boarding and Dolphin Watching Cruise with Ozia Tours*
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Adventurers can take a break from the city and treat their eyes to the scenic views of sandy beaches and crystal-clear ocean. Starting early in the morning, the tour includes a 1,5-hour cruise at Nelson Bay which is home to around 150 bottlenose dolphins. Keep your camera handy to get a picture-perfect shot before heading down to Anna Bay, a haven for thrill-seekers. Once there, adrenaline levels will get a boost with a sandboarding session and 4WD ride experience.
- 6:45am - 7:25am - pick-up point
- For this tour, we offer two pickup point
- YHA central: 6:45am
- Parramatta Westfield: 7:25am
- All passengers are asked to arrive at their confirmed meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- 10:50am - Stockton Beach (sandboarding)
- 12:15pm - Nelson Bay (lunch; a wide variety of cafes, restaurants and takeaway shop is available to choose from)
- 01:30pm - Dolphin Cruise
- Jump on board the 1.5-hour dolphin-watching cruise at Nelson Bay, and cruise along the region to which is home to around 150 bottlenose dolphins. Towards the end of the cruise, the crew will release the boom nets for a quick chance to swim!
- 06:40 - 7:15pm - arrive back in Sydney
- ETA: Parramatta Westfield - 6:40pm; Haymarket (Darling Drive) - 7:15pm
The Area: Port Stephens, NSW
Though it is home to famous sights like Australia's largest shipwreck and the expansive sand dunes from the Mad Max movie, Port Stephens is still one of New South Wales' best-kept secrets. The small coastal region boasts photo-worthy scenery thanks to its sandy landscape and pristine beaches, which offer many ideal vantage points for spotting migrating humpback whales during the winter and spring months. A family-friendly destination like no other, the Port Stephens region is awash with cute cafés, water and land-based activities and a dose of fresh seaside air.