Sunday High Tea with Sparkling Wine for Two ($49) or Four People ($95) at Chill Restaurant Bar (Up to $172 Value)
$49 for 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday high tea with a glass of sparkling wine each for two people (total value up to $86)
$95 for 2 p.m.-4 p.m. Sunday high tea with a glass of sparkling wine each for four people (total value up to $172)
- Savour a petite chicken and leek pie, and a spinach and ricotta tart
- Indulge in ribbon sandwiches: free-range chicken, avocado and toasted almonds | egg, chive and mayonnaise | wood-smoked salmon, dill cream cheese
- Satisfy sweet cravings with treats like a petite éclair, passionfruit milk chocolate tart, macaron, and vanilla scones with jam and cream
- Sip on brewed coffee and a selection of tea
- Enhance the experience with a glass of sparkling wine per person
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
High tea was created by the British working class as an alternative to the upper-class afternoon tea. The original meal would usually consist of bread, vegetables, cheese and a mug of tea, however, it was later re-shaped and has featured savoury treats with alcoholic beverages ever since. Fancy trying it out in Preston? Visit Chilli Restaurant Bar and take advantage of this Sunday high tea deal.
Patrons can visit as a romantic duo, a pair girlfriends amid a shopping spree, or join in a group of four properly British merrymakers to tuck into treats such as passion fruit milk chocolate tart and sip on brewed coffee or tea. With this Chilli Restaurant Bar deal on Bell Street, high tea experience can be complemented with a glass of sparkling wine for each visitor.