Three-Course Indian Dinner with Wine for Two ($39) or Four People ($75) at The Curry Door, Cremorne (Up to $230 Value)
$39 for three-course Indian with wine for two people (total value up to $115.20)
- One meat starter and one vegetarian starter to share
- One meat main and one vegetarian main to share
- Two servings of basmati rice or two plain or butter naans
- Two desserts to share
- Two glasses of wine to share
$75 for three-course Indian with wine for four people (total value up to $230.40)
- Experience a selection of both meat and vegetarian Indian dishes
- Opt to start with chicken tikka and samosas or minced lamb skewers with onion bhaji
- Feast on mains like butter chicken and dal makhani with basmati rice and naan
- Finish with basmati rice puddings flavoured with pistachio
- See the set menu here
Menu may be subject to change.
The Curry Door
The Curry Door differentiates itself from everyday Indian eateries by providing a unique, wide-ranging menu that endeavours to combine the best of classic Indian and contemporary Western flavours. This innovative approach rewards diners with a rich array of options to suit first-timers through to Indian cuisine purists, from minced lamb and lentil kebabs, to sizzling prawns, tandoori lamb cutlets, chicken tikka masala, Mongolian lamb and much more. This fully-licensed venue offers eat-in and takeaway dining options and BYO for wine. Whatever the occasion, the team at The Curry Door aim to deliver a feast for the senses.