Tickets to Star of the Show: 1 Child ($6), 2 Children ($12), 1 Adult ($8), 2 Adults ($16) or Gondola ($39)
$6 for one child (2-12 years) ticket (total value up to $8)
$8 for one adult ticket (total value up to $10)
$12 for two child (2-12 years) tickets (total value up to $16)
$16 for two adult tickets (total value up to $20)
$39 for a gondola ticket - up to 6 people (total value up to $50)
- Crowned the highest continuously travelling Ferris wheel in Australia, at over 32 metres high
- Offers 360˚ rotating views of the city, the harbour and iconic landmarks
- Memorable experience for young or old thrill-seekers and easy riders
- Soak up the Moulin Rouge theme with lavish European artwork and a traditional box office
- Equipped with the latest European LED lights with over 35 different colour changing patterns and designs
- Fully enclosed gondolas provide comfort and enjoyment in all weather conditions
How to get the best of Sydney during a short stay?
Strategically placed in front of Harbourside Shopping Centre, Sydney-s Star of the Show offers a smart way to experience the city. Avoid the crowd and raise 32 metres above the ground in the Ferris wheel that updates the engineering brilliance of the century-old invention with the latest in entertainment technology. Specially designed plexiglass wraps the entire gondola to allow a full clear view of the surroundings, with passengers able to control the speed and rotation manually to enjoy the world-famous Sydney cityscape just the way they want.
When it's best to ride the Star of the Show?
The ride operates all day long, but it might be most interesting to visit in the evening hours to fully enjoy the changing LED light patterns and the unique vibe of an alpha city by night, with its bustling waterfront and endless human flow. Finish a day in the city in style with this Ferris wheel deal!