Woodfired Pizzas or Pasta - Two ($26), Three ($39) or Four ($59) at Ironbark Restaurant, Manly (Up to $129 Value)
$26 for two woodfired pizzas or pastas (total value up to $54)
$39 for three woodfired pizzas or pastas (total value up to $81)
$59 for four woodfired pizzas or pastas with garlic and rosemary pizza crust and salad (total value up to $129)
- Four pizza or pastas
- One rocket, pear and Parmesan salad with walnuts and balsamic dressing
- Garlic and rosemary pizza crust
- Over 30 gourmet Italian pizzas and pastas to choose from
- Pizzas are made by hand and topped with fresh ingredients
- Traditional Napoli-style ovens heat up to 400°C giving pizzas a unique wood-fired taste
- Try the quattro formaggi four cheese pizza, capricciosa, and signature ironbark with Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami, roasted capsicum, onion, olives and chilli
- Guests can purchase multiple pizzas or pastas for themselves or to share with friends
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan and dairy-free options available
- Featured in the Daily Telegraph
- See the menu here
Take taste buds on a trip to Italy with a meal of pasta or wood-fired pizza in Manly. Choose to dine solo, with someone special or in a group of up to six people. Tuck into pasta dishes like homemade lasagne cooked in the wood-fired oven, ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta or salmon and asparagus linguine. Or choose to divvy up a selection of pizza pies, topped with fresh ingredients and finished to perfection in the wood-fired oven.
Ironbark Woodfired Pizza Restaurant
Located on Pittwater Road, a short walk from Manly beach, Ironbark Woodfired Pizza Restaurant has been providing traditional dishes from the land of pizza and pasta for more than 20 years. Perfect for business meetings, family gatherings and first dates, these traditional wood-fired pizzas, pastas and salads are made with simple, fresh and healthy ingredients all sprinkled with the magic Italian touch.
Well known for its gluten-free options, this family-owned restaurant welcomes guests into their warm Italian interiors or into the flourishing garden for those who prefer some fresh air during meals. With a large selection of Australians and Italian wines, this quaint restaurant provides the perfect scenery for intimate dinners and celebrations. Those who prefer eating at home may call for a pizza or pasta delivery straight to their door.