Basic Will ($35) or a LawOnline Will for One Person ($95) from LawOnline (Up to $125 Value)
$35 for a Basic Will for one person (total value up to $45)
- Only suitable if you will leave everything to your spouse or partner, if he or she survives you, and if not, then you leave everything divided into equal shares, to all of your children who survive you.
- This Will does not include solicitor time for advising you concerning your Will.
- You can edit this Basic Will for one week after purchase.
- A stored copy of the unsigned document will be on your Dashboard for one year
$95 for a LawOnline Will for one person (total value up to $125)
- Allows you to make any legal provision that you wish to, such as leaving specific items or sums of money to individuals or charities.
- Detailed step by step advice beside the form.
- Free email access to legal advice about the preparation of your Will.
- Divide what you leave into equal or unequal shares.
- Leave specific gifts
- Ability to leave a life interest in a house
- Guardianship of children
- Specify a residuary beneficiary in case no spouse or children survive you.
- Make burial or cremation choices.
- You can edit this Lawonline Will for one year after purchase.
- You will be able to access the stored copy at any stage without charge.
- Thorough way to prepare and draft own will without the need of traveling and meeting face-to-face
- Editable for one week or one year after purchase, depending on option chosen