Airlie Beach: 3 to 5 Nights for 2 or 4 Ppl with Brekkie, Food Voucher and Late Check-Out at 4* Club Wyndham Airlie Beach
The Hotel: Club Wyndham Airlie Beach
Club Wyndham Airlie Beach offers spacious accommodation and views of the Whitsunday passage from nearly every room on property. It can be an ideal base singles, couples and families to explore the majestic marine playground, idyllic islands and lush rainforests the destination has to offer. The hotel is centrally located, with a selection of shops, cafes and pubs just a short stroll away.
After a long day exploring above and below sea level, guests can stretch out and unwind in rooms equipped with modern amenities and a touch of tropical paradise in its fixtures and fittings. The hotel also boasts a pool with beautiful water views, where visitors can relax with a cocktail or meal from the onsite Tides restaurant which menu includes local fish and prawns, Queensland scallops, crabs and bugs.
- TripAdvisor: 3 / 5
- Bed size/type: One king bed or two single beds
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Max occupancy: Two people
- Air-conditioned One-Bedroom Apartment features a balcony with water view, shower and spa bath, fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, lounge and dining area, cable TV, and a complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bed size/type: Two king beds or one king bed and twin single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Max occupancy: Four people
- Air-conditioned Two-Bedroom Apartment features a balcony, shower and spa bath, fully-equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, lounge and dining area, cable TV, and a complimentary Wi-Fi
The Area: Airlie Beach, Queensland
Rising out of azure waters in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, the Whitsunday Islands is famed for pure white powder sand, untouched vegetation and plentiful snorkelling and dive sites. As the gateway to the Whitsundays, Airlie Beach keeps the mainland buzzing with a vibrant mix of bars, restaurants, backpackers, yachties, beaches and carefree holiday vibes.
Visitors to Airlie Beach will find plenty to do both on the mainland and out at sea. Airlie Beach lagoon provides a scenic spot for kids and adults alike to splash around or take to the Esplanade for an afternoon stroll, cup of coffee and bout of people-watching. Yet another sandy experience can be found with a trip to Whitehaven Beach, well worth a visit for picturesque vistas alone not to mention swimming and general chilling out.
When it comes to the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands, there are so many ways to experience these natural wonders including an eco-cruise, diving tour or luxury charter. For the romantics at heart, a plane ride over the wold-renowned Heart Reef is not only a great outing with a loved one but also makes for a unique photo opportunity, while a day trip to Hamilton Island provides even more nature escapes that can't be found anywhere else in the world. Back on terra firma, travellers head to the cascades at Cedar Creek Falls or take a hike on the Whitsunday Great Walk.