Bali: Up to 10-Night Pool Villa Stay for Two People with Breakfast, Massage and Transfers at Maharaja Villas Seminyak
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
The Hotel: Maharaja Villas Seminyak
Set in the heart of the Seminyak area, Maharaja Villas Seminyak allures holidaymakers with elegant interiors inspired by Balinese royal heritage. Indulge in a relaxing holiday surrounded by the dream-like scenery of flower gardens, green paddy fields, and mountain peaks further afield.
Groupies can relax and unwind in the comfort of One-Bedroom Pool Villa opening onto a patio and the garden. Get pampered with an array of treatments offered at the on-site spa and savour local cuisine served at the Kaumanis Restaurant.
- TripAdvisor: 4.5 / 5
One-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Bed size/type: Double or twin bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Max. 1 extra person can stay in the villa on an extra bed for $70 per night per adult and $50 per child per night (child), including breakfast
- Infants under 4 can stay in a baby cot for $15 per day or use the existing bedding
- Children between 5-11 can stay in the villa free of charge when using the existing bedding - breakfast available for $8 per day per child
- Children over 11 years old is considering an adult and must use an extra bed with surcharge
- The villa comes complete with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, tea- and coffee-making facilities, fridge, and bathroom with a rainfall showerhead
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali's core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors. Classy day spas sit side-by-side with fashion boutiques, artisan galleries and handicraft merchants, while by night the area comes to life with a range of fine dining eateries, bars and heady clubs.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage. When feet grow sore indulge in a massage at a premier spa like Amoaras or Spa Venus Bali and then finish it off with some signature Balinese floral nail art.