Canberra: 1-3 Nights for 2 or 4 with Early Check-In, Late Check-Out & Brekky at 4* Ibis Styles Canberra Tall Trees Hotel
The Hotel: Ibis Styles Canberra Tall Trees Hotel
Away from the hustle and bustle of the very city centre, yet within easy reach of its perks, Ibis Styles Canberra Tall Trees Hotel offers four-star accommodation in the serene suburb of Ainslie. It is easily accessible from the Canberra Airport and just minutes away from the Exhibition Park and Civic. Foodies can head to the on-site restaurant to treat their taste buds to a feast.
Couples can stay in the Standard Room, while groups of four enjoy the more roomy Family Room. All bedrooms come with a minibar and a tea and coffee maker. Each room has ironing facilities, some also boast balconies. The getaway is complete with early check-in and late check-out to give guests some extra time to unwind, while the brekky box has a little something to boost the morning energy levels.
- Bed size/type: Queen bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
- The room features a TV, radio, minifridge, tea and coffee provisions, air conditioning, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and ironing facilities
- Bed size/type: Queen bed, single bed and bunk bed
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- The room features a TV, radio, minifridge, deluxe minibar, tea and coffee provisions, air conditioning, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and ironing facilities
The Area: Canberra
Canberra is a planned metropolis that architect Walter Burley Griffin envisioned as a garden city for some 25,000 people. Canberra is currently home to about 300,000 people. However, due to the unique sprawled and de-centralised design, the city maintains its small-town atmosphere.
As well as being home to some of the country's most significant monuments and museums, Canberra's unique attractions include the annual 'Celebration of Spring' flower festival Floriade, in which more than a million blooms go into the show. As well as the stunning exhibits, there are also horticultural workshops, music, local artistry, and events that include the spectacular Floriade NightFest. The stunning man-made lakes, hot air balloon displays, local wineries, fine dining, natural wildlife, and blossoming nightlife all contribute to Canberra's bush-city charm.