Coffs Harbour: Two or Three-Night Romantic Getaway with Wine and Dining Voucher at Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn
Choose from Two Options
- $219 for a two-night stay (up to $435 value)
- $329 for a three-night stay (up to $605 value)
Included in all options:
- King Room stay for two people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Nibbles on arrival
- Late 12pm checkout
- $20 dinner voucher for Tree House Restaurant and Bar
The Hotel: Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn
Set just back from the coastline in natural bush land, Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn is a relaxing location for travellers to rest and recharge their batteries. Resort-style facilities rise out of green gardens to greet guests on arrival, including a 15-metre pool with a twisting waterslide and BBQ area. Easily accessible from the Pacific Highway, the property is minutes from Coffs Harbour Airport and town centre.
If relaxation is the name of the game, Sanctuary Resort Motor Inn is well equipped to deliver. Unwind with a detoxing sauna session, followed by a soothing dip in the pool. Challenge travel buddies to a game at the squash or tennis courts, or pump iron in the property's gym.
Shacking up in a King Room, Groupies can spread out in their new dwellings and enjoy a bottle of wine and nibbles to kick start their stay. Décor is stylish and contemporary, with facilities including WiFi internet, Austar channels and air-conditioning. A $20 dinner voucher ensures tummies are filled at Tree House Restaurant& Bat, while a late 12pm checkout on the final day is an added indulgence before guests depart the resort.
- Bed size/type: King bed and double sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
- Adding occupants above standard: Free of charge for additional guests under the age two years when using existing bedding. $20 per night for additional guests aged two years or older.
- Check-in: 2pm
- Checkout: 12pm
- Parking: Free
- Smoking policy: Non-smoking
- Pet policy: Pets may be allowed; contact the property for more information
- Accessibility: Disabled-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the hotel to arrange
- Room upgrades: King Spa Room available for an additional $50 per night, payable direct to property
The Area: Coffs Harbour, NSW
Sitting halfway between Brisbane and Sydney, Coffs Harbour has long been a favourite Aussie destination for relaxed weekends away. Imbued with a friendly seaside atmosphere and the buzz of casual holidaymakers, the area contains a scenic stretch of coastline, pristine bush land and countless opportunities to view a range of marine life in their natural habitat. Home to a series of events around the year, Coffs Harbour is also known for its quirky galleries and homespun markets.
The area is brimming with plenty of options to entertain travellers no matter what their preference. From May to November each year, the coastal area comes alive with migrating humpback whales, which can be spotted by walking out to Muttonbird Island or jumping aboard a charter cruise and venturing out to the turquoise waters. The Solitary Islands Marine Park is a prime location for a day of diving, where scuba enthusiasts can hope to spot moray eels, kingfish and green turtles.
For a dose of culture folks can head to the historic town of Bellingen with its heritage buildings and quaint shops or instead step into a World War II bunker and see quirky art at the Bunker Cartoon Gallery. Even more out of the ordinary experiences can be found with a visit to the miniature Dutch village or famous Big Banana, the original Australian “Big Thing”. When the sun is shining, peeps can back their swimsuits and hit the beach for surfing, splashing about or sandcastle-making. And on the weekend retail addicts find their version of heaven at the weekly Jetty or Harbourside markets.
Ask a question