Merimbula: 1-3 Nights for Up to Six with Wine and Late Check-Out at Tween Waters Holiday Park, Merimbula
The Hotel: Tween Waters Holiday Park, Merimbula
Set right opposite the Main Beach of Merimbula, Tween Waters Holiday Park, Merimbula is a family-friendly holiday base with a seasonal pool and ample space for play and all outdoor activities. Take a dip in the saltwater pool, while the little ones are making the most of the jumping pillow or water playground. When hunger inevitably strikes, cook up a storm in the camp kitchen or BBQ area.
Those with an appetite to discover what-s further afield can explore the Sapphire Coast, go fishing or visit an aquarium. Groupies wind down in cabins or villas, all air-conditioned and featuring private bathrooms (some even boasting a spa bath) and outdoor decks.
- Bed size/type: One double bed, one bunk bed
- Standard occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum occupancy: 4 people
- Kitchenette, lounge and dining, TV, air conditioning, located adjacent to the beach
- Bed size/type: One queen bed, two bunk beds
- Standard occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum occupancy: 6 people
- Bathroom (some with spa), kitchen, lounge and dining, dishwasher, air conditioning, verandah with outdoor, setting.
- Bed size/type: One queen bed, two bunk beds, two single beds
- Standard occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum occupancy: 8 people
- Full kitchen including dishwasher, dining setting indoors and outdoors, covered private deck, open plan bathroom, air conditioning, large verandah with outdoor setting
The Area: Merimbula, NSW
The hotel is located within a short distance of local beaches such as Merimbula Beach, Short Point Beach and Bar Beach, offering locations for surfing and snorkelling. Those who prefer to dive a little deeper can organise a scuba tour of local diving destinations including the sponge gardens and the shipwreck of the SS Empire Gladstone. Other aquatic activities available in the area include whale watching, fishing and boating.
Explore the beautiful scenery while taking a romantic stroll along the boardwalk, take in the stunning sunset by Lake Merimbula, while enjoying the peace and quiet of the water and surrounds, or walk through the town of Merimbula for a fine cup of coffee or an exquisite dinner for two.
Need to entertain the kids? Check out Top Fun Merimbula and play some mini golf, 10 pin bowls, take a visit to Magic Mountain Merimbula or go for a snorkel down at sheltered Bar Beach.