Trinity Beach, Queensland: Three- or Five-Night Tropical Break for Four with Amenity Pack at Marlin Cove Resort
The Hotel: Marlin Cove Resort
A stone's throw from sparkling Trinity Beach, Marlin Cove Resort boasts an inviting lagoon pool surrounded by tropical gardens, handy BBQ area, and tennis courts where guests can enjoy hire and equipment. All the comforts of home lie at guests' fingertips in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom modern self-contained apartment. After a busy day spent on snorkelling and sunbathing, relax with DVD hire or a game of tennis, included in the amenitity pack.
The Superior Apartments offer all of the luxuries of a self-contained space, including an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The fully-equipped kitchens come with a full-size fridge, oven, stove-top, dishwasher and kettle. Guests can unwind on leather lounge-suites in front of a 32 inch LCD television with a DVD player, in comfort, thanks to stainless steel fans and air-conditioning keeping things cool.
Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment
- Bed size/type: King-size double and two king-size single beds
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- The apartment features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, private balcony or patio, laundry facilities, LCD TV with DVD player and cable, and fully self-contained kitchen.
- Adding occupants above standard:
- Extra adult: $30 (above 12 years old)
- Extra child: $20 (2-12 years old)
- Extra infant: $10 (under 2 years old)
- Any type of extra bed or child-s cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management; supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The Area: Trinity Beach
Surrounded by the dense Daintree Rainforest where ancient trees host a menagerie of wildlife, Trinity Beach is an expanse of pure white sand with azure waters lapping at the shore. An outer suburb of Cairns, the region hums with the energy of the tropics, from lively sidewalk cafes to sunbathers on the beach. Teeming with blooming coral and colourful characters, the Great Barrier Reef beckons in the distance, enticing divers and snorkelers alike.
Away from the forest, get to know yet another World Heritage site in the form of the Great Barrier Reef. Hop aboard a charter or cruise for a day spend exploring small islands and coral formations, taking time to snorkel in the warm waters and lap up the tropical heat. Then head into Cairns centre for museums, galleries, markets and fish and chips on The Espalande.