Vietnam: $429 Per Person for a 4-Night Hanoi & Halong Bay Cruise Tour with Sightseeing, Hotel Stay and Meals
Get a taste of city and country life in Vietnam with a four-night tour including transport, activities and entrance fees. Get lost in the laneways of Hanoi's Old Quarter, cruise and kayak on the emerald waters of Halong Bay, learn traditional cooking techniques and try your kick on a Vietnamese martial art class on the deck of a cruise ship, watching the sun rise over the limestone mountains.
Day 1: Hanoi
- Arrive in Hanoi and check-in at the hotel; leisure time for the rest of the day
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Sealife Legend Cruise (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Board a pick-up bus right at the hotel and head to Ha Long for an overnight Sealife Legend cruise, complemented with a bamboo boat trip to the Van Ta caves. While on board of the cruise ship, enjoy complimentary meals, culinary classes and entertainment and admire the majestic limestone mountain views.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island - Hanoi (breakfast and lunch)
- Enjoy an early morning Vietnamese Martial Class - Vovinam - on the deck of the ship and join a tour to the Cat Ba World Biosphere Reserve and the Hoa Cuong Cave before disembarking and arriving back to the hotel in Hanoi.
Day 4: Street Food Tour (breakfast)
- Take a walking tour of the old “36 streets” quarter of Hanoi, drop in some artisan shops, learn about the local culture and sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine from carefully picked local restaurants
Day 5: Hanoi Departure (breakfast)
- After the breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Optionally, airport transfer can be arranged at an additional cost with the Halong Tours Booking: please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check full itinerary, here